Using Cisco Webex to connect to live class meetings:
1. You can use any reliable computer (Windows: Windows 7 or higher - 4GB RAM minimum | 8GB+ recommended or Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher - 4GB RAM minimum | 8GB+ recommended+).
3. Headset. We recommend using a headset with a noise-cancelling mic ().
4. Reliable internet connection. Please visit to ensure adequate speed.
5. Antivirus protection. Students will be required to have an active antivirus product installed on their personal computers before being able to connect to the YHC network.
What do to ahead of class:
1. Sign into Cisco Webex Meetings on your computer by going to your webmail and clicking on the 'waffle' icon in the upper-left. This will bring up a list of other apps and you can choose Cisco Webex. After downloading and installing, log in using your YHC email address and password. You can learn more about Webex at
2. Connect audio by using the instructions at .
3. Connect video.
4. Test your set-up.
5. Learn etiquette tips at .
How to connect to the live class:
Access class by clicking on the link in Moodle provided by your instructor. That link will open up the Cisco Webex application on your computer automatically. If you cannot attend a live class, you may be able to view the recordings in your Moodle class link.
If you have any difficulty, please contact the iTech helpdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 706-379-5212.